Monday, September 13, 2010

monday madness

Just finished reading the 50 page manual on the ins and outs of being a member of WRCT.

1) I am insanely proud of myself for actually paying attention and completing it in under 2 hours

2) I have no idea how I'm going to remember everything for the membership test I'll have to take


I am beginning to conjure up possible names for my potential DJ show that I will hopefully have. Someday. Hah. Feel free to comment with any ideas...lmao.

ANYWAYS:

Upon searching for the youtube video for today's song of the day, I was instantly disgusted. First he uses song titles from Jefferson Airplane. Then Third Eye Blind. AND NOW HALL & OATES?!?!

IS ANYTHING SACRED ?!?!

I hate Justin Bieber.

Presenting Daryl Hall and John Oates: Rich Girl




@ Justin Bieber: You're a rich girl, and you've gone too far.


This better not happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment