Monday, June 28, 2010

oh, hey, it's summer

Oops. Haven't posted in almost...two months. I guess the excitement of summer, classes ending, going home and not having internet really got to me.

Moving on, I have recently become obsessed with 70's music. Aka disco. I'm sorry, it is just way more awesome than the crap that's playing today. Has anyone else noticed how synthesizers have slowly crept into basically every recent song? Why can't they just stay in their own techno/trance genre where they belong!

Of course, I was excited at first, because I thought the trance and electronic genres were becoming more popular. Nope! Most songs are just sad imitations of the real thing. Like juice from concentrate. For example, you pretty much never hear a singer's real voice. And when you do, you are gonna wish ya brought a pair of earplugs to the concert you paid $200 for. A word of advice: never listen to kesha live.


So, here is Diana Ross to save the day:

Upside Down (1980)

No comments:

Post a Comment